BERG ELITE GREEN 430 14ft TRAMPOLINE WITH SAFETY NET DELUXE
- Uses TwinSpring Gold springs that gradually build up energy for a safer bounce
- Airflow jumping mat allows 50% more airflow resulting in higher jumping
- Oval shape provides extra strength allowing you to jump over the full length
- Trampoline is sunk into the ground, it is easy to step onto and it is also nicely concealed in your garden
- Deluxe safety enclosure has extra safe self closing entrance
The BERG Elite InGround is BERG’s top-of-the-range sunken trampoline. The sturdy protective edge is made of the best material, which makes the BERG Elite InGround suitable for intensive use. It is also extremely UV resistant. This trampoline has TwinSpring Gold springs and the unique AirFlow jumping mat for ultimate jumping comfort. The AirFlow jumping mat allows 50% more AirFlow, ensuring less resistance and higher jumps. In short, the best jumping comfort!
The included Safety Net Deluxe enclosure features extra safe self-closing velcro entrance to provide maximum ease and safety for users. The net features thick foam around the poles and a strong edge material ensuring a long the life span of this net. The unique arched construction at the top of the net ensures that the trampoline always looks perfect.
Jump until you are fit on our very best trampoline with TwinSpring Gold springs. These springs will ensure that you get the most out of your workout. Very suitable for intensive training.
Please note for this product comes in 2 boxes
Features and Specification
- Diameter: 430cm
- Entrance height: 20cm
- Number of springs: 128
- Thickness protective edge: 30mm
- Width protective edge: 400mm
- Maximum jumping weight: 120kg
- The AirFlow jumping mat allows 50% more AirFlow. This results in better jumping comfort and higher and more flexible jumping!
- Because the TwinSpring Gold springs are placed at an angle, they are extra-long and supple without reducing the jumping surface.
- The protective edge is extremely UV-resistant, and the material and finishing make it extra durable.
- The Safety Net has a self-closing entrance with distinctive trim, thick foam around the poles and is of good quality. A safe solution!
- The structure of the trampoline and the net is very sturdy due to the construction and the steel clamps and assembly pieces
- Extra safety due to the thick PVC protective edge
- The patented frame is easy to assemble and install.
- Because the trampoline is sunk into the ground, it is easy to step onto and it is also nicely concealed in your garden.
- Suitable for ages 3 years+
- Max Weight: 120kg
- Only for domestic use
- Not for public use
- Only one user – Collision hazard
- The BERG Trampoline is for outdoor use only
- The BERG Trampoline is not recommended for use by children under 6 years of age
- Not suitable for children under 36 months – Fall hazard
- There must be a clearing of at least 2 meters around the trampoline
- The net should be replaced every 5 year(s) (or earlier when loss of functionality)
- Ensure a minimum clearance of at least 2 meters from trees, fences and any other surrounding obstacles
- It is required to have a minimum overhead clearance of 7 meters measured from the ground
- The surrounding area of the burried trampoline should consist of a shock absorbing material for example lawn, woodchips, etc. of at least 2 meters wide
|Frame.||Protective edge||Jumping mat||Springs|
These items are dispatched form the Netherlands. BERG products are dispatched directly from BERG and normally take 5 working days for delivery. We can only take orders for Mainland UK for BERG products. These items are sent direct by BERG from the Netherlands so please allow for Brexit related delays