AS3X® Receiver with Optional SAFE® Select Technology
The model’s AS3X (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) receiver that works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence. The result is a sense of stability and precision that makes you feel like you’re flying a larger and expertly tuned aircraft.
If you’re a relatively new pilot or want an extra margin of safety while familiarizing yourself with the airplane, you can enable the optional SAFE Select technology built into the receiver. No programming is required. Simply change up the binding sequence as directed in the manual.
If you don’t want to enable the SAFE Select features, just bind the receiver normally and it will function like a standard AS3X receiver.
With SAFE Select features enabled, you get:
Pitch and Bank Angle Limits
- These keep the aircraft from rolling or pitching upside down. They also prevent excessive climb or dive angles during takeoff and landing.
- Instantly returns the wings to level when the sticks are released.
Easy Switch Assignment-No Programming Required
- The simple procedure for assigning a transmitter switch to turn SAFE Select features on and off doesn’t require any programming and takes just a few seconds.
- Full-range, 6+ Channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter
- 2200-3000mAh 3S LiPo flight battery with EC3 Connector
- 3S compatible LiPo charger
What’s in the box?
- (1) E-flite Cirrus SR22T 1.5m BNF Basic Airplane
- (1) E-flite 10-Size Brushless Outrunner Motor
- (1) E-flite 40A Brushless ESC
- (6) Spektrum A330 Micro, 9 Gram Servos
- (1) Spektrum AR636A Receiver with AS3X and SAFE Technologies
- (1) User Manual
This rarely offered model is officially licensed by Cirrus Aircraft and includes a vivid pearlescent trim scheme inspired by a 2017 SR22T Generation 6 production version.
Abundant Scale Detail
The beautifully contoured airframe is equipped with an abundance of scale detail including handles, steps, removable antennas and more.
Easy Access and Assembly
Out of the box, assembly is quick with a minimal number of screws. At the field, the innovative Hands-Free Servo Connection System makes installing and removing the plug-in wing panels a breeze. Easy access to the flight battery is through the large, magnetically-secured top hatch.
The power system features a 10-size brushless outrunner motor, 40-amp ESC and scale three-blade propeller that combine with your 3S 2200-3000mAh Li-Po battery to deliver ample speed and thrust to perform scale maneuvers and even sport aerobatics with authority.
As an E-flite Bind-N-Fly Basic RC replica, you can enjoy air superiority in no time at all. Final assembly is minimal and can be complete in about the time it takes to charge your battery.