- An Aviat Aircraft Company officially licensed version of the iconic aerobat
- High-power, 3S- and 4S-compatible brushless outrunner motor and 40A ESC
- Scale outline and surface detail, plus a matching spinner and appointed cockpit
- Durable aluminum landing gear with scale covers and wheel pants
- Tool-free wing assembly with quick-release hardware
- Optional-use flying wires included for added scale looks
- Large cockpit hatch and removable tray simplifies battery installation
- Lightweight and durable EPO foam construction
- Factory-finished with a scale trim scheme
Besides the careful attention to every outline, scale detail includes the look of fabric covered construction, plus detents highlighting where panels and hatches are found on the full-size. The characteristic wedge-shape fuselage is crowned with a scale spinner in a shape often found on high-powered versions of the Pitts bipe while the cockpit area is neatly appointed with an enclosed canopy and painted pilot figure. Optional-use flying wires for added scale looks are also included.
The high-power brushless power system features an ESC, motor and prop that combine with a 3S LiPo battery to deliver an abundance of thrust and beyond-scale performance. Or you can install a 4S battery for ballistic, rocket ship-like vertical power and way beyond scale performance without the need for any modifications or upgrades.
Tool-Free Field Assembly
Although sized to fit fully assembled in just about any vehicle, installation and removal of the wings is tool-free for the ultimate in convenience. Pins easily secure the struts into the wings while each center hard point is locked into place with adjustable locator pins and body clips.
Construction with durable EPO material makes it possible to replicate complex detail in a lightweight form. The result is an outstanding scale appearance that’s easy to maintain and allows the most satisfying flight experience possible to shine through.
This Plug-N-Play model comes with the motor, ESC and servos installed. All you need to do is finish some final assembly, install a receiver, charge a battery and fly.
Needed to Complete
- Full-range, 4+ channel Transmitter and Receiver
- 1800-2200mAh 3-4S LiPo Flight Battery
- Compatible LiPo Charger
What’s in the box?
- (1) E-flite Pitts S-1S 850mm PNP
- (4) Spektrum 9-Gram Servo
- (1) E-flite 40A Brushless ESC
- (1) E-flite 10-Size, 1200Kv Brushless Outrunner Motor
- (1) User Manual